This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 17 mars 2017

INTIMATE FAITH - CD Album Allemand - Réf. CB 32058

Ce double CD live a été enregistré le 24 octobre 1992 au Kaufman Astoria Studios, New York City, NY, USA.

Sortie le 17 mars 2017 sur le label CANNONBALL, ce n'est pas un bootleg mais bien un CD officiel sur un petit label Allemand.

Par rapport à la vidéo An Evening With Bon Jovi, il y a beaucoup plus de titres.
  1. Introduction
  2. With A Little Help From My Friends
  3. Love For Sale
  4. Lay Your Hands On Me
  5. Blaze Of Glory
  6. Song Intro
  7. You Give Love A Bad Name
  8. I'll Be There For You
  9. Baby What You Want Me To Do
  10. Bed Of Roses
  11. Livin' On A Prayer
  12. Blood On Blood
  13. Brother Louis
  14. It's My Life / We're Gotta Out Of This Place
  15. Fever
  16. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  17. Fields Of Fire
  18. Song Intro
  19. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  20. Heartbreak Hotel / Good lovin' / Bad Medicine / Gloria
  21. Song Intro
  22. Keep The Faith
  23. Full Band Interview 1992

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.