This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

mardi 14 mars 2017

SOME SECRETS & MUCH MORE - DVD Bootleg Silver - Réf. AAA038-9


Rare DVD Bootleg Silver regroupant 3 concerts TV du groupe.

Le premier est un concert de 2010 sur la chaine AETV, c'est le Private Session.
  1. Livin' On A Prayer
  2. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  3. Who Says You Can't Go Home
  4. It's My Life
  5. What Do You Got
Le deuxième un concert de Jon en solo à Myrtle Beach le 1er septembre 1997.
  1. You Give Love A Bad Name
  2. Queen Of New Orleans
  3. Billy Get Your Guns
  4. Every Word Was A Piece Of My Heart
  5. Janie Don't Take Your Love To Town
  6. Keep The Faith
  7. Destination Anywhere
  8. Livin' On A Prayer
  9. Bad Medicine
  10. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  11. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Enfin le dernier, le concert de Cleveland le 9 mars 2013.
  1. Lost Highway
  2. Because We Can
  3. Keep The Faith
  4. Amen
  5. Bed Of Roses
  6. I'll Be There For You
  7. Runaway
  8. We Weren't Born To Follow
  9. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
  10. Have A Nice Day
  11. In These Arms
  12. Always 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.