This blog is completely dedicated to my collection of records of Bon Jovi. You will find all vinyls, CD, DVD, BLU-RAY, calendars and the other supports there or more than 2000 items. For any question, please contact me at : laurentschutze@hotmail.com

vendredi 10 mars 2017

WEMBLEY DAYS - CD Silver Bootleg - Réf. T-ROAD 1/2


Double CD soundboard du concert de Wembley le 25 juin 1995.
  1. Keep The Faith
  2. Blood On Blood
  3. Always
  4. I'd Die For You
  5. Blaze Of Glory
  6. Runaway
  7. Dry County
  8. Lay Your Hands On Me
  9. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
  10. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead ~ Jumpin' Jack Flash
  11. Bad Medicine ~ Shout
  12. Bed Of Roses
  13. Hey God
  14. These Days
  15. Rockin' All Over The World (avec Little Steven)
  16. I Don't Like Monday (avec Bob Geldof)
  17. Wanted Dead Or Alive
  18. Stranger In This Town (Richie Sambora au chant)
  19. This Ain't A Love Song

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Bonjour et merci d'être venu sur BON JOVI FRENCH COLLECTION.